June 5, 2013: The Scott County Sheriff’s Office responded to 1479 Double or Nothing Road concerning a Burglary that had occurred. The homeowner reported that someone had broken into his garage and removed several items including a Green ARTIC CAT PROWLER.
Upon Deputies arrival, they spoke with the owner and collected evidence at the scene, including: photographs, fingerprints and DNA.
The following items were listed as stolen:
- Stihl Chainsaw with a 20” bar (Serial Number – 263996538)
- Electric Leaf Blower
- 100’ orange Extension Cord on a Plastic Roll
- Two (2) Craftsman Tool sets in cases
- Hitachi Skill Saw
- Dewalt 12 ½ inch surface planer.
- Craftsman Air Compressor
- 2008 Green ARTIC CAT PROWLER XT 650 (V.I.N. – 4UF08MPV28T309182)
If anyone had information concerning this crime, please contact the Scott County Sheriff’s Office at 812.752.8400 or call the TIP LINE at 812.752 7898.